Key Members of our Team
Each and every one of our Team Members represent the spirit of our company: driven, committed, and acutely aware of the requirements of our customers. We are team of dynamic individuals with a passion for change management and depth in their respective area of expertise. We are dedicated and bring energy, ideas and pride to our work.
Moses has over 20 years experience in the fields of Risk Management, Credit Lending and Electronic Security Solutions having previously held the following positions:
- Recoveries Manager – Standard Chartered Finance
- Risk & Recoveries Manager- Fincor Finance (Barclays Bank)
- Divisional Head – First Bank Leasing Division
- Director – Palala Holdings ( First Bank Subsidiary)
- Operations Manager – Ford Credit (USA)
- Collections Manager- Martin Fletcher ( USA)
- Managing Director – DS Financial (USA)
- General Manager – Electronics Div. – TimeSecurity (ZIM)
Moses is a holder of a BBA- in Banking and also MBA- in Business Management
Charles is the Head of Operations. He joined TimeSecurity as a Stores Controller in 2009. In December 2010 he assumed the position of Operations Manager- Diplomatic Services , a position he held until the closure of TimeSecurity.
He holds the following qualifications:
- L.C.C.I Diploma In Marketing
- Pastel Accounting
- Institute Of Administration Commerce in Marketing
- Principles & Practice of Supervision
- Security Management – (TimeSecurity In-house Course)
Lovemore is the Technical Supervisor. He holds:
- IDSC Certificate – Alarm Supplies
- CADDX Certificate – Alarm Supplies
- Biometrics Certified Installer – Tavcom
He was with TimeSecurity for 12 years joining as a Technician and promoted to Technical Supervisor in 2008. He leads a team of technicians and has extensive on hands knowledge of:
- CCTV Installations
- ACCESS Control Installations
- ELECTRIC FENCE Installations
- INTRUSION ALARM Installations
- INTERCOMMS and ELECTRIC GATE MOTORS
- METAL Fabrication
- GENERAL Electronics
He has trained most of the Technicians that are now with most of the prominent electronic security companies in Zimbabwe and is quite revered in the market for his artisanship.
Nelson is the Zone Inspector responsible for the Diplomatic and Commercial Guard Services Section. He is also our training officer.
He was previously with the Zimbabwe National Army where he was trained as a gunner. He held the position of Sergeant Major before retiring from the army.
His Duties at TimeSecurity were:
- Training Instructor
- CIT Supervisor
- Operations Supervisor.
He has over 30 years experience in the Security Industry.